Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

EMPIR3 AND BLOODLINE SPLIT

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
[>B<]B1LLYBAD
souja's
[>B<]B1LLYBAD

Male
Number of posts : 89
Job/hobbies : SOCOM AND MORE SOCOM
Humor : ANYTHING FUNNY
Registration date : 2008-12-15

EMPIR3 AND BLOODLINE SPLIT Empty
PostSubject: EMPIR3 AND BLOODLINE SPLIT   EMPIR3 AND BLOODLINE SPLIT I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 2:58 pm

Subject: Empir3 and Bloodline splits Today at 10:57

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just to let everyone know that as of today 4/28/09 Bloodline and Empir3 has divided. But we have remain clan allies. Billy is going to reconstruct the bloodline roster and some members will be going to empir3 by their own choice. There would be no hard feelings to those who joined the Empir3 family we understand that some of you guys have created a network relations with the Empir3. Billy and I will keep you guys on our friends list and hope that you keeps us on your friends list. The decision to split the clan was not Billy's or Deadreckoning's decision it is through Empir3 and we understand and hold no hard feelings towards their decision. I dont' know the extent details to why they want to split in but all we can do is respect it. As you know Bloodline has 2 roster active Billy's roster and Holocaust and we are looking to fill them up. the remaining Bloodline members would be with billy and Holocaust will be working to fill his roster. So once again we are back as the original BloodLine and hope to remain strong and grow. We do apologize to those players that don't like the decision that has been made again it was not through our part, and those who will join Empir3 we wish you well.
Back to top Go down
http://b-con.guildlaunch.com
MR_ZACH44102
commander in chief
commander in chief
MR_ZACH44102

Male
Number of posts : 296
Job/hobbies : SOCOM
Humor : SCRUBS who think they are better than TKK
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: EMPIR3 AND BLOODLINE SPLIT   EMPIR3 AND BLOODLINE SPLIT I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 11:16 pm

well billy i think it was for the best i mean king and you have a personality conflict you know what i mean?
Back to top Go down
https://theklankillers.darkbb.com
[TKK] MR_KILLERTON
souja's
[TKK] MR_KILLERTON

Male
Number of posts : 44
Job/hobbies : Chillen with my Bitch Niggas
Humor : Shit idk
Registration date : 2009-04-02

PostSubject: Re: EMPIR3 AND BLOODLINE SPLIT   EMPIR3 AND BLOODLINE SPLIT I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 1:34 pm

sure and zach i hate ur sig
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EMPIR3 AND BLOODLINE SPLIT   EMPIR3 AND BLOODLINE SPLIT I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EMPIR3 AND BLOODLINE SPLIT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: GENERAL TALK-
Jump to: